Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Unexpected Aloha!

On our way home to Manila from LA, we had a refueling stop in Hawaii. Little did we know, we were staying the night due to some technical problems with the aircraft! While other people were ranting about how hassle everything would be, I got really excited to get my surf on!
Well, of course, we didn’t have any clothes because everything was left in the cargo, I didn’t complain either. I just went around and shopped for my essentials, even buying more than needed along the way. Since I’ve never been to Hawaii, I grabbed the opportunity to walk around Honolulu and Waikiki Beach. A day is definitely not enough, especially when you don’t have a bikini. That’s why I’m definitely coming back! I’m so glad I was able to see a glimpse of the island. 









Surfers and Surfboards everywhere! 





Had pizza and wings at Round Table Pizza! 
 




{WHAT I WORE}
For one, the only thing in my hand-carry was this romper that I accidentaly forgot to put in my suitcase before locking it up. Good thing it was perfect for the warm and breezy weather of laid-back Hawaii.
Floral Romper, Folded & Hung; Scarf & Straw Fedora, Cotton On; 
Sandals, Forever 21; Aviators, Ray Ban.


Gimme Chic Points on Chictopia










Shaka!

xx ingrid 

No comments:

Post a Comment