Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FINAL STOP: Manila!

Before anything else, I just want you to know that I changed my blog address! From Ingrid-ism, I am now That Girl From Manila (thatgirlfrommanila.blogspot.com)! 

I'm back in the big city after a 2-week break! I went back to work as soon as I arrived and I would say I missed it. Crazy as it may sound, I missed being in the office and just being busy. For my first day back in the city, I just had to wear my new Mary Janes that I picked up in Forever 21, Honolulu! 

{WHAT I WORE} 
For the very unpredictable weather, I opted for a denim-on-denim look--chill for the sunny weather, and warm enough for the rain. 
Denim Vest, DIY; Tank, Forever 21; Fringe Necklace, Folded & Hung; 
Jeans, RVCA; Floral Mary Janes, Forever 21


Gimme chic points on Chictopia





Everyone's invited to Meet & Greet with Amina Aranaz and other Filipino Zone Designers this FRIDAY!! Go on a shopping spree too and avail exclusive discounts!  



xx ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment