Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Postcards from California

This is the first part of my Cali diary post. I've been here for 3 days only, and I've only been doing the best things to do in LA, eat and shop!! 

During all our trips to LA, it has been a tradition to kick start the vacation by having an all-american super-sized meal at Norms. We always go straight from the Airport!  


Having fresh, fat crabs at the Seafood market.

My ultimate favorite--in & out burger!! 

 Went to the Grove and the Camarillo outlets




 {WHAT I WORE}





Cotton On dress, Leather jacket from Singapore, Boots from F21, Ray Ban Aviators, F21 connector ring

GIMME CHIC POINTS ON CHICTOPIA!


I met this fashion photographer while browsing through fashion books in Barnes & Noble. He was too friendly to chat me up and even took the time to show me is magnificent portfolio. That's me holding his card with photos that he took! Nice meeting you, Stevie Ray! 

Visit his website here

More to come! 

xx ingrid 

P.S. I was featured on Style Bible & The Aranaz Trunk show event in Tarlac! Click here for the entire feature. 

photo by Tippi Sy

No comments:

Post a Comment