Saturday, June 4, 2011

sudden craving

The other day I just had to have these!! I was having a sudden craving for red velvet! I love the banana cupcakes -- it was to die for!! 


I ended the week with a supper sinful dinner. My friend an I ordered a feast for two at Italianni's!
Crab Salad

Angel hair pomodoro

Grilled fish

Spinach & Artichoke dip!! YUMM!!!


{ What I Wore }


D-I-Y Ann Taylor denim vest, F21 tanktop, rediscovered skirt from High School, F21 floral wedges + bangles, Folded & Hung fringe necklace, Aranaz tote



Gimme chic points on Chictopia

I'M CRAVING FOR THIS!!! Julian Louie x Aldo I WANT YOU!! I tried them on and they fit like a glove. I can't believe I'm totally broke right now! 




I'm off to Cali-FREAKIN-fornia! :) BYE! 


xx ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment