Sunday, November 27, 2011

RAJO! x PARISIAN

"A girl's fashion addiction would probably be shoes." - Rajo Laurel 

Yup, it's true! A girl can never have too many shoes. Any shoe addict would go gaga over a designer collaboration with an affordable brand or at least I would say that's what happened during the RAJO! x PARISIAN LAUNCH. It's about time this kind of collaboration happened. 



Aren't they to die for?! 





I love my SoFA girls! 


 { WHAT I WORE } 

Assymetrical Top & Feathered Skirt, Forever 21; 
Heels by Parisian

Studded Belt, Bangkok; Bear Carved Clutch, ARANAZ


Ruby Woo lipstick, MAC



xx ingrid

P.S. Photos from Danika's new baby! Thanks babe!! 

1 comment:

  1. I went there, too! I saw you and was just too shy to approach you. :) PLUS! When are you selling your pre-loved shoes? and what is the size of your feet? haha thanks!

    ReplyDelete