Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'M BAD ASS

For a typical day of school and work, I decided to come in a bad ass outfit involving my trusty leather jacket. I love the freezer temperature in school because it gives me a reason to wear my thick jackets that I normally can't use because of the humid Manila weather.




{ WHAT I WORE }

Leather jacket, Singapore Market; Jeans from C&A Shanghai;
Leather peep toe pumps by Aldo


THE INSPIRATION: 


"First they put away the dealers, then they put away the prostitutes, then they shooed away the bums, and beat and bashed the queers. Turned away asylum seekers, fed us suspicions and fears. We didn't raise our voice, we didn't make a fuss. It's funny, there was no one left to notice when they came for us."
-Peyton Sawyer, One Tree Hill


xx ingrid

2 comments:

  1. Love this look! :)

    Please join my giveaway: http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/11/amazing-accessories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do look badass! When I saw the first pic I was about to say that it reminded me of Olivia Newton John from Grease while singing: "You're The One That I Want" then I saw her in your inspiration pics.. Just followed you. Hoping to see more of your OOTD. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete