Monday, July 18, 2011

SM Southmall: A Celebration of Fashion and Everything in Between!


Sixteen years of providing the best malling experience for South Metro residents, SM Southmall takes it a step further by renovating its mall. Ready for re-launch this October, SM Southmall will provide new shopping options for South Metro residents to enjoy.

Join in the celebration as SM Southmall welcomes new, hot and trendy fashion brands like Promod, Accessorize and Parfois. Enter each store and get the grand prize of purchasing a unique item to add to your closet! A dream come true for any true-blue fashionista.

Drive your way to SM Southmall, just located in the heart of Las Pinas and experience a different kind of retail fix.

Models wearing the latest collection from Promod and Accessorize (above & below)


The Philippine All-Stars joined in on the fun!

I don't know about you but I've been a fan of SM since I was a kid. It never fails to surprise me with awesome buys at the cheapest price. It's my go-to place for chic bargain finds. I'm a huge fan of Parisian shoes, too! That's just the department store, don't get me started on the wide array of stores that they carry!

Just a few of my Parisian shoes,
blogged here back in December 2010.
My favorite bandage skirts are from the Girl's Teen Wear Dept! 
Blogged here back in December 2010.


See you all on October for the Re-Opening of SM Southmall! 

xx
INGRID

No comments:

Post a Comment