Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Preview Best Dressed Ball

Every 7th month of the year, preview selects the best dressed in the metro, and throw a Best Dressed Ball as well. I’m so glad my boss asked me to come to the event, it was such a blast! :) Even though I had a hard time putting an outfit together, since I was only told the night before that the theme was COCO BANANA -- a hip and wild bar in Malate, Manila back in the 70's.

Forgive me for the trigger happy post, it was such an awesome night! 



TIM IS TOO FIERCE FOR LIFE! Scroll down to see his Kermit Tesoro heels. 
Wild would be an understatement. 


My shoes with Tim's

THE Kermit Tesoro. Please don't mind the alcohol spill on my skirt. It's a fangirl moment!!!




{WHAT I WORE}

Corset top, H&M; Maxi Skirt, H&M; 
Flower headdress, Xaxa Cruz; Bag, Aranaz

I love this leopard bag made of real leather 'cause it's chic and it can fit a lot of stuff--including my tablet & big bottle of perfume! 







xx ingrid





No comments:

Post a Comment