Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Metrowear

Ended the month of June all dressed up for the Metrowear Filipiniana. It is an annual event by Metro Magazine which features 100 Filipino designers and 100 different interpretations of the Terno. It was quite a show! 


ARANAZ | Delujo bags on display


Angel Jacob opening the show

Too fierce.

I love these Ice Queen versions of the Terno


My personal favorite

International designers Albert Andrada & Ezra

The finale...Cary Santiago is a god! 


 With my date Trina, we bumped into heyrocketgirl!


{WHAT I WORE}

For this event, I opted to wear a light and romantic palette of a lace dress and chiffon wedges. 
I pulled my hair up to put emphasis on my earrings. 

Dress, Bailey Blue; Earrings, Aranaz;
Chiffon Wedges, Das Shoes; Mother of pearl clutch, Aranaz





Gimme chic points on chictopia

 


xx ingrid

1 comment: