Saturday, July 2, 2011

In Full Bloom

Right now, I'm addicted to my floral mary janes. I decided to take them out for a spin on a Wednesday work day. It's been quite a busy week, I spent it prepping 2 window displays for the Aranaz store. It was a week of buying materials around the city, checking up on construction and setting up after mall hours. The hard work did pay off once I saw it behind the windows of the store. 

{WHAT I WORE} 
I felt a little feminine today, which is unusual for my style. Change is good sometimes, though! 


Cropped floral top, Cotton On; Skirt, H&M;
Bag, Aranaz; Belt, H&M;
Accessories, Lace socks and Floral Mary Janes, Forever 21



Give me chic points in chictopia!

   





Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let' Party!" - Robin Williams

My baby, the Aranaz Delujo window display. After a month of planning and deliberation, it's finally up! Visit the Greenbelt 5 & Rockwell store this weekend! ;)



xx ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment