Sunday, April 17, 2011

Satin Spitfire

I'm totally addicted to the MAC Wonderwoman pieces I got on my recent trip to Singapore! Thank God I made it 'cause both of them were last stock in the make-up counter. In addition to that, they sold like pancakes here in Manila! I'm a huge fan of wonderwoman and MAC, so you could just imagine my excitement!
I got these two. A felt eyeliner and the Satin Spitfire lipstick. I've been using them nonstop! :) 



I love how every Thursday I'm motivated to dress up for school. I decided to do some color blocking today which was inspired by the recent fashion capsule I took with celebrity stylist, Alyanna Martinez. 



Don't you just adore this 4-piece LOVE ring?! I just had to get it when I saw it in Cotton On.

I'm like a box of crayons, don't you think?!



My new favorite pair c/o DAS


My fashion school best bud Patricia Prieto. Love her piled-on necklaces! 
Wearing a pair of DAS too! Great minds.



That's us taking a break from THE final report for our Fashion Marketing class.

Those DAS shoes are TO DIE FOR!!! 

{ WHAT I WORE }
Red H&M Blazer, F21 top, belt & skirt, DAS meeker heels 

Gimme chic points on Chictopia

xxingrid 

1 comment:

  1. great shoes!!! :) where can you purchase them?? they're definitely TO DIE FOR!

    ReplyDelete