Tuesday, March 8, 2011

LITTLE MISS LATE

I woke up an hour and a half before my 9 AM class, and it takes an hour to get to school. So when I checked the time, I rushed to the shower and picked the easiest outfit. I wore a red beanie 'cause I didn't have time to dry my hair at all.

This is Rafa & I, or our shoes, posing or the camera. This pair was a gift from my mom, and I'm always excited to wear them! 



What I wore: White V-neck shirt from Bench, Gray H&M Cardigan, C&A skinny jeans, Cotton On Beanie, Necklace by ME (!!!), and Peep-toe pumps from Aldo

Gimme chic points on chictopia! 

Another thing, I have finally been introduced as a contributor in SoFA's Fibre Blogazine. Read more about me, my passion for fashion, and how I ended up in SoFA here.


It's MIDTERMS week this week and I am drowning in things to do! So that's all for now. 

xx ingrid


2 comments:

  1. Loved the shoe picture! Your mom sure has an amazing taste, are awesome!

    <3 Cess O.
    http://blog.cessoviedo.com

    ReplyDelete