Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'M BACK!

I'm back to school and back to blogging...I must say I missed both! My schedule has been beyond crazy lately that's why I had to take a hiatus.

Since I took a break from school last term, I missed all my friends! Now, SoFA is rocking a brand spankin' new and fabulous campus! This term will also be my last term so I must make the most out of it.

{WHAT I WORE}
Top, Topshop; Belt & Skirt, Forever 21; Heels, Jelly Bean; 
Bangles & connector ring, Forever 21; Peacock Ring, Peace Love Fashion



I love these shoes from Jelly Bean! I've been wearing them to work almost everyday. It's super comfy and gives the right amount of height! 

and

Missed you both!!! 



I've been eyeing these in The Bead Shop, I love how Patricia mixed them up! 





xx ingrid








No comments:

Post a Comment