Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Good thngs happen to those who wait


Last weekend, I got two things that I have been patiently waiting for. First of all, after drinking 6,000 calories worth of Peppermint mocha frappe and all the yummy christmas drinks, I finally got my planner! :) I got the red one since red is my favorite color. I've been collecting Starbucks planners for 5 years now, ain't life sweet? It's that once in a year where I indulge in calories that I have been avoiding. It feels indulging to spoil yourself once in a while. 

 

After so long, and several hard drive crashes along the way, my Powerbook G4 has finally reached its retirement age! My dad got me a 13" macbook pro as a birthday-christmas gift. Now I can work in peace without all the hanging and crashing that I have been putting up with for so long!!! Thanks daddy-o! :)


Here's our first photobooth session. This was during draping class with my fab friends Pat, Rafa, Tippi, and Jezl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment