Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunny Singapore

One of the cities that I'll never get sick of would be THE LION CITY! I love everything about it--the food, the streets, the public transportation, and of course, the shopping! :) My family and I went on a last minute trip last April and since my last visit in 2009, a lot has changed. This city never fails to surprise and excite me.


I ♥ SINGAPORE HAWKER FOOD! 

Hawker aka STREET FOOD! 

...nothing beats BEN & JERRY'S euphoric flavors while walking around this sunny city. 

...or a wide-array of tea flavored gelatos! YUM! 



 Forever 21 ♥ Singapore

love her tat! 

Architechtural masterpiece -- Marina Bays Sands


The first ever wedge heel by Ferragamo! I remember studying this in SoFA, I just had to take a photo! 


with the parentals



{WHAT I WORE } 


Bangkok top, Cotton On shorts, rings, and headband, Coach Bag, Forever 21 necklace, Flip flops

 Bangkok dress, Forever 21 booties & headband, Ray Ban Aviators, Cotton On 3-finger ring and Bangles, Peace Love Fashion Matriyoshka necklace, Coach Bag

Gimme chic points on chictopia!

2 comments:

  1. youre such a fashionable traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart the denim shorts and lacy top.:) Looks very cozy on a travel day.

    ReplyDelete